Sunday 1 November 2009

Feedbacks From Humans

It's really nice getting feedback from people who have been playing beta/preview builds of the game. Positive or negative it all helps to hone the game and to make it have that polish which I hope will distinguish it as a "professional product". It's one of the many goals I have in the back of my mind when I set out to become an "Indie Dev" - I always wanted to maintain an extremely (if not impossibly) high professional standard for as much of the development as possible - there was no way I wanted to be seen as an amateur - I would be letting myself and everyone else who have helped on the game down. Obviously - it being an impossibly high standard means there are sections of the game that are not up to my standards, but they will definitely be improved upon in time. Aim for the sky to touch the ceiling right? (Which was, incidentally, a game I used to play when I was a child - trying to touch the ceiling. Such a foolish child - playing too much Mario and expecting coins to pop out if I hit it).

Submission date is set to be 2 weeks from now MAX. Ramping up PR effort in the meanwhile...

Hello to mel and LiveGeeks.fr!

(Also - I hope to upload the raw sound clips from the SFX recording session soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment